Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Only Conditioners You Should Use


Had I not worked in a salon, I probably would have never discovered my holy grail conditioners. God works in mysterious ways, does he not?

Enter Wella Professionals. Generally a salon-exclusive brand, but also available at Ulta and Amazon, Wella offers an extensive range of hair care products made for every hair type. To be honest, their shampoos didn't wow me as much as I thought they would, but their conditioners are another thing. The cool thing about Wella conditioners is that there are two formula types--one for normal/fine hair, another for thick/course hair. Talk about personalized customer service, right?

Both Brilliance and Enrich give my hair a sheen and feel that no other brand cane come close to. This feeling carries over into my second-day hair, a feat few conditioners can accomplish. What's more is that both conditioners have scents to die for. Enrich has the typical clean soap scent one would expect from a salon brand, but Brilliance has a crisp green apple fragrance that is simply divine.

Another old favorite is Paul Mitchell's The Detangler. My mom has sworn by this for years, and I find myself "borrowing" it from time to time. The scent is very salon-y, fresh and subtle, but the moisture it gives the hair is out of this world. It even made my hands softer when I was applying it to my hair! I haven't had a haircut in about two months, and in one use of this conditioner I could feel that my crispy ends were noticeably softer.

Currently, all these conditioners are on sale at Ulta for around $15/33 oz. bottle--quite a steal at half price. Some others to look at while shopping are the Diamond Oil shampoo and conditioner from Redken and the Tea Tree Special Shampoo from Paul Mitchell--it'll make you tingle to your toes.



Stay Excellent, 
Allie 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme